A recipe that is easy and ready in a few minutes with ingredients available in your garden or pantry. A great olive oil is key to flavor in the simple dish.
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 sliced onion
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- salt and white pepper to taste
- dried oregano to taste
- 300 g canned cannellini beans
- Wash and cut the tomatoes. Add the onion and seasoned with olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano. Let rest for about ten minutes to mix the smells.
- Mix the beans (drained and rinsed) with the salad and serve.
- Category: Side
- Cuisine: Italian/ Mediterranean