Quinoa with all the essentials to round out a summer dinner.
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt & cracked black pepper
- 16 oz. crimini mushrooms, 1/3″ sliced
- 1.5 cup quinoa
- 5 oz. fresh baby spinach
- 5 oz. golden grape tomatoes, halved
- 5oz. crumbled feta
- Heat broiler on high; set rack 4″ from heat.
- In a small bowl whisk vinegar, oil, 1 tsp. salt, & 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper.
- On a large rimmed broiler-proof baking sheet, toss mushrooms with half the dressing (reserve the rest); broil, tossing occasionally, until most of the liquid has evaporated and mushrooms are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine quinoa, 3 cups water, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium. Cover, and simmer until liquid has been absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place spinach in a large bowl; add hot mushrooms, quinoa, tomatoes, and reserved dressing. Toss to combine while slightly wilting spinach. Top with crumbled feta, and serve immediately.
- Enjoy & repeat!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins