Beet, Carrot, Apple, Lime, Orange and Ginger Juice
This heart-healthy juice doesn't need any added sugar to taste sweet and you won't even notice all the veggies you're drinking.
- 2 cup water - use this only if you're using a blender to make this juice if you're using a juicer, then omit this ingredient
- 1 large or 2 medium beets peeled, ends removed and cut into wedges
- 1 large carrots washed, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 large granny smith apple cut into wedges (core removed)
- a 1-inch piece of fresh ginger peeled
- Juice of one lime or lemon
- Juice of one orange
I don’t have juicer so used my blender to juice this: Peel and chop both ends of the beet and then cut them into chunks.
Peel your ginger. To peel your ginger, just use the back of a spoon.
Wash and chop apple into chunks make sure to remove the core in the center, peel and chop up carrots, cut your lemon/lime in half and extract the juice. Extract juice from the orange also.