Smoked Salmon and Blueberry Salad with Lemon Poppy Dressing
This Smoked Salmon and Blueberry Salad with Lemon Poppy Dressing is the kind of meal to make when you want nothing to do with turning on your oven. It’s perfectly cool and easy for summer.
- Half a large bunch of Romaine lettuce washed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 3-4 ounces smoked salmon cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 red onion sliced thin
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- Lemon wedges for garnish
Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
- Click the link above for the recipe
Make the dressing, click the link above for the recipe.
Transfer the lettuce to a platter.
Scatter the salmon, red onion, blueberries, and pistachios over the top of the lettuce.
Drizzle with the dressing and serve immediately.