Slow Cooker Burrito Bowls
Loaded with a homemade blend of spices, corn, beans and chicken, these slow cooker burrito bowls are so easy to make and perfectly filling and flavorful.
- 1½ lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 16 oz jar of Medium Salsa
- 10 oz bag of frozen Corn Kernels
- 15 oz can of Black Beans drained and rinsed
- ½ Sweet Onion chopped
- Click the link above make one batch and use it all
- 4 cups of cooked Rice click the link in the post for cilantro rice
- Lime Juice
Add Chicken, Salsa, Corn, Beans, and Onion to Slow Cooker.
Combine Chili Powder, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Oregano, Cumin, Salt, and Pepper to a small bowl and mix well.
Sprinkle seasoning over the ingredients in the Slow Cooker.
Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours or High for 4 hours.
Shred cooked Chicken and mix well.
Add to bowls of Rice and top with your favorite toppings.