Avocado Green Curry Noodles
Add chicken, tofu, shrimp or enjoy on their own. Whatever you decide, these avocado green curry noodles are the perfect creamy and spicy dish.
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup green curry paste
- 1/4-1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 4 ounces brown rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 yellow onion thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper stemmed, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 medium zucchini spiralized
- Fresh basil or basil microgreens for serving
- Crushed red pepper flakes sriracha and lime wedges, for serving
First, make the avocado sauce. Blend all the sauce ingredients in a food processor until creamy, scraping down the sides as needed. Season with salt and black pepper.
Bring large pot of water to a boil and cook rice noodles according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside until ready to use.
Heat coconut oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions and peppers and saute until tender, about 5-7 minutes. Add zoodles and saute until zoodles are crisp tender. Season with salt to taste.
Add noodles to the skillet with the vegetables. Add sauce and toss to combine. Serve garnished with basil, sriracha, crushed red pepper flakes and lime wedges.