Thai Green Curry Fish Soup
This earthy Thai green curry fish soup is loaded with warm flavors and is best served with rice and fresh herbs.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Thai green curry paste more or less depending on spice level
- 1 can coconut milk cream and milk separated
- 1 pound Australis Barramundi cubed
- 3 to 4 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons fish sauce more or less to taste
- Handful of Thai basil leaves for serving
- Handful of cilantro leaves for serving
- Lime wedges for serving
- Fresh red chile sliced, for serving
- Rice for serving
Heat coconut oil in a wok or large skillet. Add the Thai green curry paste (Click the link above for the recipe.)and saute until aromatic, 30 seconds to 1 minutes. Add the coconut cream and simmer 2 to 3 minutes. Add the coconut milk, fish, lime leaves, and fish sauce. Cook until fish is cooked through.
Ladle into bowls. Serve with fresh herbs, lime wedges, chile, and rice.