SPONSORED POST – Versatile, food-friendly and fun, discover Beaujolais and all the ways to invite the wine to your celebrations this season.
It’s inevitable that after Thanksgiving, there will be leftovers. Check out these three easy sandwiches to make with that leftover turkey, cranberry sauce and stuffing. The best part? Each sandwich pairs easily with a Beaujolais wine.
Brie and Leftover Cranberry Sauce Grilled Cheese with Beaujolais-Villages Wine
- 2 slices of your favorite bread
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 3 ounces of brie cheese
- 3 tablespoons leftover cranberry sauce
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add one tablespoon of butter to melt.
- Butter the outside of the two slices of bread and top one inside slice with the cheese and cranberry sauce.
- Top with other slice and fry in pan for three to five minutes per side.
Leftover Turkey BLT and Régnié Wine
- Toasted brioche bun or 2 slices of toasted bread
- Sliced Turkey
- 2 pieces of bacon
- Tomato slice
- Cook bacon until crispy.
- Assemble bun or bread with mayo, sliced turkey, bacon, lettuce and a slice of tomato.
- 1 cup of leftover stuffing
- 1/4 oil
- Pita wraps
- Other optional toppings: leftover beets pickles, tzatziki sauce
- Form leftover stuffing into spoonful or roll into balls the size of golf balls.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a cast iron skillet.
- Once the oil is hot, fry stuffing rounds until crispy on the outside.
- Serve in a pita wrap with desired toppings.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. As an international online culinary magazine with the ambition to truly change the face of online food media we hope to create an inspiring place for serious culinary debate, salivating recipes, interesting food news and international food-fun.