This chicken recipe is easy and finger-licking good. A honey and Sriracha glaze give the perfect sweet and spicy flavor we crave.
By Audrey Ling
This recipe is finger-licking good!
I couldn’t resist making these succulent chicken thighs for myself because I keep seeing similar recipes popping up on food websites. Seems to me Sriracha everything is the way to go. I tried my hands at Pad Thai just a few weeks ago in which Sriracha was one of the main ingredients. It was delicious!
Dig in to this recipe, get your fingers sticky and enjoy!
- Sriracha sauce: ½ cup
- Honey: ½ cup
- Lime juice: 1 lime, plus zest
- Fish sauce: 1 tbsp
- Chicken thigh: 1 kg
- Unsalted butter: 2 tbsp
- White sesame seed: 1 tbsp
- Spring onion: ½ stalk, chopped
- Mix sriracha sauce, honey, lime juice, lime zest and fish sauce together in a bowl.
- Mix chicken thighs with sauce mixture. Leave in fridge to marinate overnight.
- Melt butter on grill pan.
- Place chicken thighs on pan. Pour half of marinade sauce over thighs. Leave to grill for 15 min till browned.
- Turn thighs over once. Pour remaining marinade sauce over thighs. Leave to grill for another 15 min till browned.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and spring onions over thighs to serve.
The whole process of toiling in the kitchen and later taking pictures of what comes of it is a symbiosis of my hobbies – a perfectly crafted deal for me. All of these hobbies allow me to learn something new every day. When it comes to food and cooking, I love trying out a bit of everything (that’s my style) – from learning how to cook and plate in Michelin style to attempting local Singaporean dishes at home; from replicating remote flavours and delights to retaining family legacies and traditional essences. I hope to share my passion and joy with the larger community of food and photography bloggers and enthusiasts out there.