This Smoked Turkey Sausage Tortellini Pasta is the ultimate quick meal. Roasted vegetables, cheese filled tortellini and salty turkey sausage come together for a wonderful dish.
Being a mom is pretty crazy, but you know what is even crazier? That I absolutely love it. I wouldn’t want it any other way. Which means I have had to be a little creative when it comes to dinner time. Quick and easy meals are a way of life. We like to keep it really simple!
I absolutely love this easy Smoked Turkey Sausage Tortellini Pasta! I just line a pan with foil and pop all the veggies, onions and sausage on a pan to roast. While that is cooking, I boil the tortellini. When everything is finished, I just toss it all in a simple olive oil and roasted garlic sauce. Voila, dinner is done.
- Red Bell Pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 Yellow Onion, quartered
- 1 Zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 (14 oz.) Package Smoked Turkey Sausage, roughly chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 (20 oz.) Packages Cheese Tortellini (I used Buitoni)
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- ¼ Cup Sundried Tomatoes, packed in olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Bring a medium saucepan full of water to boil.
- Line a sheet pan with foil.
- Place the peppers, onions, zucchini and sausage on the pan and drizzle lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes then remove from the oven.
- Meanwhile, cooking the cheese tortellini according to the package directions.
- In a skillet, on medium-high heat combine the olive oil and garlic cloves.
- Cook 1-2 minutes or until the garlic is fragrant.
- Remove the garlic cloves and discard. Add in the sun dried tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes until warmed throughout.
- Add in the cooked tortellini and the tray of roasted vegetables and sausage.
- Toss well. Serve immediately. Serve with parmesan cheese if desired.