SPONSORED POST: From Dijon Originale mustard to Cornichons, Maille has a rich heritage starting in 1747 that honors tradition. Check out these easy recipes that pack great flavor, thanks to Maille.
Need a festive, delicious appetizer that also happens to be gluten-free? Look no further. These roasted sweet potato medallions are topped with a creamy blue cheese and a drizzle of zesty honey Dijon sauce.
- 1 sweet potato
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 ounces blue cheese
- ¼ cup Maille Honey Dijon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Cut sweet potato into ¼ inch medallions.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and brush with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for about 35 minutes or until they have softened are beginning to crisp up and take on some color.
- Remove from oven, let cool for a few minutes and top with a crumble of blue cheese.
- Top each bite with a drizzle of Maille Honey Dijon. If the consistency of the mustard is not great for drizzling, thin with a tablespoon of olive oil.