So what snacks are you putting out for Santa this Christmas? Try this cookie flavored milk sourced from dairy farms in upstate New York. Not to forget, here is also a cookie recipe to go along with it.
The newest “Christmas Cookie” flavored milk is now available at Stew Leonard’s! Presented in a ½ gallon glass for only $4.99, this sweet, creamy milk has the same flavor as a sugar cookie that has been dunked in milk. It comes straight from award-winning dairy farms in upstate New York and is free of any artificial growth hormones and antibiotics.
This limited-edition Christmas cookie flavored milk is perfect for leaving a sweet treat for Santa or enjoying on your own or with Bethy Leonard’s Reverse Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 1 stick of softened butter
- 1 cup firmly packed dark-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon double-acting baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 cup of macadamia nuts, sliced almonds, walnuts, or other nuts
- 1 ½ cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease 2 cookie sheets.
- In a bowl, cream the butter with an electric mixer. Beat in the sugar a little at a time until the mixture is lightened. Add the vanilla, then beat in the egg. With the mixer set to low, stir in the flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and coriander. Then stir in the nuts and chocolate chips.
- For the cookies by scooping up ⅓ cup of batter and dropping it on the greased cookie sheet. Repeat, making rows of cookies roughly 3 inches apart. Bake the cookies on the middle rack of the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.