- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds (soaked for 8 hours, or overnight)
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds (soaked for 8 hours, or overnight)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 to 2 dates (depending on how sweet you like it)
- ½ cup yogurt
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Place the sesame and flax seeds in a small bowl with a sprinkle of sea salt, cover with ½ cup water, and soak for 8 hours or overnight.
- Place the water and seeds, banana, dates, yogurt, peanut butter, cinnamon, and ginger in a blender and mix on high until completely smooth. Top with additional cinnamon and enjoy.
- Cuisine: Drinks