Layered with pita chips, feta, tzatziki, olives and hot sauce, these Greek nachos are so easy and delicious. A fun appetizer for your next gathering.
Over the past couple of years, my relationship with nachos has really grown. I mean, who doesn’t love tortilla chips and all the toppings?! But mostly just the cheese. Let’s be honest. I have a hard time ordering nachos at a restaurant, though, because it can be such a wildcard. The gourmet nachos with real cheese and quality toppings are great, but I don’t want to strike out with soggy chips and way too much cheese. Which is why I’ve perfected the art of the nachos at home.
Making nachos at home is so so easy. Just layer a bunch of ingredients, pop it in the oven, and dig in. These greek nachos, though, are even easier! They don’t require any baking! Instead of tortilla chips, this recipes calls for pita chips which are topped with crumbled feta cheese, tzatziki sauce (I bought store-made), cherry tomatoes, green olives, green onions, cilantro, and hot sauce. Not only do they taste amazing, but they also look pretty darn good too, if I may say so myself.
So, please, don’t waste anymore time. Make these greek nachos and thank me later!
- 8 oz. bag of sea salt pita chips
- feta cheese, crumbled
- tzatziki sauce (I bought mine at Whole Foods)
- green olives, pitted and sliced
- cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- green onions, thinly sliced
- fresh cilantro
- hot sauce
- Layer all the ingredients starting with the pita chips and ending with hot sauce. If serving more than 4 people, double or triple the recipe and serve it on a cookie sheet or individual plates.