- 8 fresh zucchini flowers
- Handful of baby lettuce (or any salad of your choice)
- 8 – 10 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 40 grams feta cheese (crumbled)
- 4 fillets or about 3 tablespoons of pre-cooked preserved dried herring (can be replaced with other kinds of salted dried fish adjusting the amount according to the taste, torn to small pieces)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt (optional)
- Take away the pistils and calyx of the flowers then rinse them under the running water and dry carefully.
- In a salad bowl, all the ingredients together, being careful not to destroy the flowers.
- Serve fresh.
- Category: Salad, Side