Cool down with some Amarula cream milkshakes.
The long, hot days of summer are right around the corner! What better way to cool down on these scorchers than with a nice cold milkshake with a little something extra: the delicious South African liqueur, Amarula Cream! Below are three delicious boozy milkshake recipes that go fantastically with a little Amarula.
- 5.5 oz Amarula Cream
- 2 tablespoons crushed brownies
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut liqueur
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1 oz peppermint liqueur
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Chocolate shavings/wedge of cookie to garnish
- Fresh ginger to garnish
- Ice cubes
- Crushed ice
- Add all ingredients to a blender, blend for 30 seconds. Pour over fresh ice into a highball or milkshake glass and add crushed ice as a top layer. Garnish with a cookie wedge or chocolate shavings and fresh ginger.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. As an international online culinary magazine with the ambition to truly change the face of online food media we hope to create an inspiring place for serious culinary debate, salivating recipes, interesting food news and international food-fun.