PARTNER POST: Discover how delicious dairy-free sweet and savory cooking can be with DREAM Ultimate Almond.
This creamy, dreamy spiked amaretto peaches and cream chia pudding is perfect for a summer fruit dessert.
This pudding tastes just like peach cobbler! With layers of creamy chia seed pudding; sweet, amaretto marinated peaches, honey spiked whipped cream, crushed amaretti cookies and rich caramel sauce, these trifles are the perfect creamy treat for summer.
I have been wanting to give chia seed pudding an elegant makeover. So, when the opportunity to work with Dream and their new line of Ultimate Almond presented itself, I decided it was the perfect time to fancy up one of my favorite breakfast/snack/dessert treats.
New Dream Ultimate Almond Beverages are seriously amazing, you guys. They contain 4 times more California almonds than other almond beverages. They also happen to be lactose, dairy, gluten and soy free, all while providing 5 grams of plant based protein in every serving.
But, what I really loved, is their beverages are not only found in the refrigerated section of Whole Foods (and soon Sprouts), but they are also available shelf-stable! I don’t know about you, but that fun fact deserves 5 cool points. Now I no longer have to worry about my almond beverages spoiling. I simply purchase a few Dream Ultimate Almond Beverages and keep my pantry stocked. Totally winning in the convenience department.
On top of all those fabulous benefits of Dream, their Ultimate Almond Beverage makes the creamiest chia pudding I have ever tasted. No joke.
This trifle is everything summer should be about, friends. It tastes similar to a peach cobbler, minus all the effort, plus some amaretto and cool dreamy deliciousness.
This beauty is all about the layers.
Thick, creamy pudding loaded with gelatinous chia seeds and nuances of vanilla and almonds.
Silky, luscious, sweet, amaretto marinated peaches.
Light, fluffy, honey spiked whipped cream.
Crunchy, delectable, crushed amaretti cookies.
Smooth, rich caramel sauce.
I’m telling you, layers of pure, sweet heaven.
I chose to serve these in a brandy glasses and do a thick layer of each component, but this trifle can be made in a large bowl. Or, this would be so cute served in shot glasses! Of course, you can also do thinner, repeated layers if that makes your skirt fly up.
Honestly, you can serve this trifle-tastic peaches n’ cream however your little heart desires. As long as you have all the components, this chia pudding trifle is guaranteed to please!
The new DREAM Ultimate Almond beverage can be found now at Whole Foods and soon at your local Sprouts. Click here for a coupon.
For more inspiration, check out this grilled Caesar salad with a dairy-free dressing:
- Author: Cheyenna Holzworth
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2 to 4 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 2 Cups Dream Ultimate Almond Vanilla
- 1 Vanilla Bean – seeds removed
- 2 TBS Honey (can substitute Pure Maple Syrup)
- ½ Cup Chia Seeds
- 3 Peaches – pit removed and sliced into thin wedges
- ¼ Cup Amaretto
- ¼ Cup Water
- ½ Cup Light Brown Sugar (packed)
Honey Whipped Cream: (yield: 2 cups)
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 TBS Honey
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Amaretti Cookies – crushed
- Caramel Sauce
- For the Pudding: In a large sealable jar, add the Dream Ultimate Almond, vanilla seeds, honey and chia seeds. Seal the jar and shake vigorously to combine the ingredients well. Place the jar in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- Make the Amaretto Peaches: In a small sauce pan add the water and granulated sugar. Bring the contents to a boil over medium high heat. Remove from heat and let cool. Stir in amaretto. Add peaches and let marinated for at least 30 minutes up to 2 hours.
- Make the Honey Whipped Cream: Add heavy cream to a large chilled mixing bowl. Using a hand held mixer, beat heavy cream on low speed for 2 minutes. Gradually increase the speed to medium, continuing to beat for another 2 minutes, or until soft peaks form. Add in honey and vanilla. Continue to beat on medium speed until medium-stiff peaks form, being careful NOT to over beat!
- Assemble: Divide the vanilla chia seed pudding between serving glasses. Add a layer of amaretto peaches to each glass and drizzle with reserved amaretto liquid. Top with honey whipped cream and drizzle with caramel sauce. Sprinkle with crushed cookies. Serve and enjoy.
Hi there! My name is Cheyanne. I am an avid foodie, culinary school graduate, recipe developer and newbie blogger. I find peace and joy being in the kitchen and am obsessed with feeding anyone who has an appetite. I am also a lover of food porn. I picked up a camera one day and fell in love with food photography. Then I got a wack-a-me-me idea to start a food blog and the rest is history. No Spoon Necessary is a place where I share my passion for food and photography with all who care to join me. I also rant, ramble on and share my life a little. In a world filled with so many talented food bloggers, I am simply trying to carve my space in www dot com land, take you all with me on the crazy ride and cook 'n eat some delicious food along the way! So, strap on that apron and work some culinary magic with me. Cheers!