This is something easy, but it will look fabulous on a white table.
By Roberta Pipito
- 3 Cups of Zucchini, cubed
- 1 Cup of Bisquick
- 1 Cup of Cheese (in this case I used Sharp Cheddar)
- ½ Teaspoon of Marjoram
- ¼ Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ½ Cup of Extra Virgin Olive
- 1 Small to Medium Onion, diced
- 1 Tablespoon of dried Parsley
- 4 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place everything in a big bowl and mix. Place into 9? inch baking pie dish and bake for about 35 minutes. You want a nice golden crust on top. Enjoy with a nice crisp salad.