Zucchini with Feta and Cherry Tomatoes
Enjoy a very light zucchini appetizer with feta cheese and cherry tomato.
By Manar Magdy
Light Zucchini Appetizer
Author: Manar Magdy
Recipe Type: Appetizer
- 3 zucchini
- 4 tbsp feta cheese
- cherry tomato and fresh dill for garnish
- 1 glove garlic
- ¼ tsp fresh thyme
- boil zucchini in boiling water flavoured with thyme, garlic and salt for 10 mins.
- let them cool.
- divide zucchini into two lengthwise and scope out the seeds of each zucchini half with a spoon.
- season it with a little bit of salt and fresh pepper.
- fill each half with feta cheese then add a few drops of olive oil.
- garnish each half with fresh dill and fresh cherry tomato.