Taking only five minutes of your time to create, this smooth vegan soft serve is beyond delicious.
By Tania Cusack
It really does take only 5 minutes to delight with this recipe, but you could even make this at the very last minute and serve it with a chocolate dessert. It is the ultimate soft serve. A blender produces the best results because it pulverizes the tiny seeds, but you could make it with a processor or hand held blender. And, if it is important in your world, this has no dairy or eggs, go figure.
- 3 full cups approx 300gm of frozen raspberries or another frozen fruit
- 1 cup of coconut cream (Ayam brand or Kara both are very thick and are available from any supermarket), chilled
- 3 Tablespoons of honey ( more or less to taste or you can use agave or maple syrup)
- Put the coconut cream and raspberries into the blender and blitz till smooth.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of honey into the mixture and blitz again. Taste for sweetness, adding more honey if you like. I find 3 Tablespoon to be enough
- Eat immediately with roasted crushed nuts or a chocolate dessert.
- You can put into the freezer for several hours if you want to make it ahead.
- Note: It will freeze quite solid if left overnight