Valentine’s Day, like most other holidays these days, is full of sugary sweets. So why not indulge in this simple Valentine’s parfait.
By Kelsey Hilts
- Vanilla yogurt or plain Greek yogurt
- Sliced strawberries, raspberries, pomegranate seeds and/or other red fruit
- Strawberry or raspberry freezer jam, optional
- Layer the yogurt, berries/fruit and jam in a parfait dish or a cup.
- Cut pancakes into heart shapes.
- Top the parfait with heart pancakes. (You can also layer heart pancakes into the parfait.)