This tropical sangria is a fun party drink for summer.
Cool down this summer with this refreshing Tropical Pineapple Coconut Sangria! It’s an instant party in a pitcher!
- 4 cups white wine, such as Pinot Grigio or Riesling
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- ½ cup coconut rum
- 1 pineapple, cut into 1" chunks
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 limes (one juiced and one sliced)
- 2 cups Pineapple Coconut seltzer
- Stir all ingredients except the seltzer in a large pitcher and refrigerate for at least 3 to 4 hours. Just before serving, stir in seltzer. Serve and enjoy.