This tart is the perfect way forum to feature fresh tomatoes before the summer fades into fall.
By Jerri Green
- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed
- ½ a large tomato, sliced
- a handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small head of green cauliflower
- ⅓ cup of crumbled goat cheese
- several sprigs of fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prep a large baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Roll out the dough into a ¼ inch thick rectangle.
- Use flour as needed to keep dough from sticking to working surface and rolling pin.
- Top pastry with tomatoes, cauliflower, and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until crust is golden.
- Top with fresh thyme and serve while warm.