Smokey Strawberry, Almond and Feta Cheese Salad
Sometimes you need something refreshingly light even in the dark winter months. This delicious smokey strawberry salad with almonds and feta cheese for instance.
By Manar Magdy
Strawberry, Almond and Feta Cheese Salad
Author: Manar Magdy
Recipe Type: Appetiser
- 1 cup lettuce cut into large pieces .
- ½ cup strawberry, thinly sliced.
- ¼ cup goat cheese .
- 1 tbsp sliced almonds.
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 tbsp good balsamic vinegar.
- a pinch of smoked sea salt
- a pinch of crushed black pepper
- On a plate, place the lettuce and strawberries .
- In a pan, toast the almond slices slowly, until slightly browned
- Add goat cheese and almonds .
- Mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and pour over salad
- Season with smoked sea salt and crushed black pepper