These are super easy to do and you can find pop molds just about anywhere really inexpensively.
By Robin Runner
Okay, I had to do it. I took the leftover smoothies I had from yesterday and froze them with tons of fresh strawberry slices inside for the extra bonus.
- 2 overripe bananas
- 3 cups or more of fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup of creamy peanut butter or whatever nut butter you like
- 8 ice cubes
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup of milk – or more if you need to thin the smoothie out more. I used almond milk.
- Into your Vitamix or blender, add all of your ingredients. Blend until smooth. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 6 hours. Serve and enjoy!