Yes, yes, yes! These brownies are simply amazing, and richly flavored with cocoa and fresh strawberries, and oh-so-fudgy good.
They’re completely oil-free, sugar-free, flour-free, and gluten-free, and of course, deliciously vegan. I hope you adore them as much as we do. xo
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ripe banana
- 20 Medjool dates, pitted
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, rinsed, and patted dry, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Into the bowl of a food processor (I use a large Cuisinart), add oats, cocoa, and baking powder. Process for a few seconds. Add banana, dates, and 2 cups of the strawberries, and vanilla. (Save the final cup of berries for the top.)
- Process until the mixture is well combined.
- Remove bowl and blade from the base. Divide batter evenly, filling either a silicone brownie-bites pan or a nonstick miniature muffin pan. (I had enough batter to fill 30 sections, so I needed to use 2 pans.)
- Use the remaining cup of berries to dot the top of the brownies. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until almost completely firm.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack. Allow to cool, and enjoy!