Strawberry Caprese Pasta is loaded with fresh, cool summer flavors and topped with basil and balsamic.
If anything can brighten up a long list of to-dos, it’s going to be a new strawberry recipe! And this one is so quick, light, & refreshing! The colors alone make me very happy!
I’ve noticed recently that I’ve made a lot of pasta salad recipes for you all. I’m not really sure where this habit came from, but it seems I am addicted to pasta salad!
In March, I shared this Quick Homemade Gnocchi Caprese Salad.
In April, I shared this Pesto Tortellini Salad.
And today I will be sharing with you a new recipe for Strawberry Caprese Pasta Salad!
And while I don’t have any more pasta salad recipes planned in the near future, I do have one more new strawberry recipe, my Strawberry Goat Cheese Crostini.
- 2 Cups Uncooked Pasta
- 1 & ½ Cups Sliced Strawberries
- Mini Mozzarella (8 oz)
- Fresh Basil (Chiffonade) (.75 oz)
- First, cook the pasta according to their instructions. Once al dente, drain the pasta, run it under cold water (to stop the cooking process), & place the drained pasta in a serving bowl.
- Next, stir in the sliced strawberries & mini mozzarella.
- Let the Strawberry Caprese Pasta Salad chill for 1-2 hours then mix in the fresh basil, top with balsamic, & enjoy!