You already know that granola is the perfect customizable grab-and-go breakfast, let this stovetop recipe cut down on the cook time.
By Shannon Lim
- 2 cups (350g) Rolled Oats (other options: millet flakes/quinoa flakes/barley flakes)
- 1 cup (100g) Nuts – I use slivered almonds & chopped walnuts
- ½ cup (50g) Seeds – I use sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon Spices – I use ground cinnamon & a pinch of ground cardamom
- 2 tablespoon Wet Sweetener – I used Grade B Maple Syrup
- 3 tablespoon Oil – I use Olive Oil
- a pinch of Sea Salt
- ½ cup (100g) Dried Fruit – I use Dried Cranberries
- Place all ingredients (except dried fruits) in a big mixing bowl and mix well with a spatula.
- Heat up a large pan on medium heat, pour mixture into pan and stir occasionally for about 5 minutes, making sure the mixture gets toasted evenly.
- Let the granola cool down, add in dried fruits and store in airtight container.