The often-underrated cauliflower gets an expected kick from cumin and coriander.
By Lauren Tangey
- 1 head of cauliflower, stem removed and cut into various sized florets
- cumin seeds
- ground coriander
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Throw all of your cauliflower into a baking/roasting pan. Sprinkle generously with coriander and cumin, season well with salt and pepper, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Shake the pan and shuffle the cauliflower around in the pan making sure it’s all covered in awesome-ness.
- Pop into the oven for 15minutes. Shuffle again. Bake for another 15minutes