Some days require a spoonful of cookie dough. This recipes gives you just that, but without having to make a whole bowl of dough and without the raw eggs. Use a banana and almond milk to give you the perfect texture for a delicious treat.
By Kelly Morisson
This delicious, vegan, and completely safe-to-eat cookie dough has changed my life, and hopefully it will change yours too.
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (or wheat)
- 2 tablespoon mashed banana or unsweetened applesauce
- Sweetener, to taste (such as 1 tablespoon sugar or erythritol)
- splash vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoons almond milk
- chocolate chips
- Add the coconut flour, mashed banana or applesauce, sweetener, and vanilla to a small bowl. Stir until crumbly and completely combined (a fork works well for this). Sweeten to taste.
- Stir in the milk ONE TABLESPOON AT A TIME until the mixture reaches the perfect cookie dough consistency (3 tablespoons did it for me).
- Stir in the chocolate chips. That's it! Bask in the glory of your personal cookie dough and devour.