Sweet Express – Easy to Make Orange Cake
This delicious orange cake is extremely easy to make, and only takes about 45 minutes to prepare.
By Manar Magdy
Easy Orange Cake Recipe
Author: Manar Magdy
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 1½ cup sugar.
- 1 cup fresh orange juice.
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter.
- ½ tsp orange zest.
- 4 large eggs.
- 3 cups flour.
- 2½ tsp baking powder.
- pitch of salt.
- Preheat oven on 340F.
- Grease and flour 10 inch 2 tube pans,
- In a large bowl, mix together the softened butter and sugar until it has a creamy texture.
- Add eggs gradually, continuing to mix.
- Add the orange zest and juice.
- Sift in the flour with baking powder.
- Gradually add the orange mixture into the dough, and mix until smooth.
- Pour half of the mixture into each tube pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
Originally Published: December 3, 2013