Try this Mediterranean bell pepper side dish that has all the flavors and colors of a Sicilian summer.
A side dish that has all the flavor of the Mediterranean summer. Colorful, fresh and rich in vitamins, these cupsicum (bell peppers) have a unique taste and aroma, especially if you choose high quality ingredients, such as high quality extra virgin olive oil and organic vegetables.
- 4 bell peppers
- Extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- A handful of desalted capers
- Wash the peppers, lay them on a baking sheet and bake at 180° for 1 hour.
- Once cooked, leave to cool them and remove the skin.
- Season the peppers with extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, chopped garlic and desalted capers.
- Let stand for half an hour before serving.