Creamy avocado and crunchy corn compliment the rich chunks of succulent seabass.
By Helena Berthon
- 400g skinless and boneless sea bass fillets
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season
- Juice of 4 limes
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 corn on the cobs
- 1 avocado
- Small bunch of coriander, roughly chopped
- Finely dice the onion and put into a bowl. Cut the fish into 2cm cubes or slices and add to the bowl along with the salt, lime juice and chilli and leave to marinate for about 10 minutes.
- While the fish is marinating, cook the corn on the cobs then slice off the kernels. Cut the avocado flesh into cubes and add both to the marinated fish with the chopped coriander and give everything a mix.
- Serve garnished with more coriander.