This post is sponsored by Cavit. Inspire your pairings and recipes with new wine ideas.
Rosé wine cocktails are some of the easiest drinks you can make for guests, a party or just yourself. Spruce up your next glass with ice cubes frozen with spring berries.
This is “Cavit Spring Rosé Cocktail” by Honest Cooking on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
- 6 ounces Cavit Rosé
- 1.5 ounces Lemon syrup (recipe below)
- 2 ounces Aperol
- 1 ounce Lemon juice
- 2 pinches Salt
- 2 sprigs Mint, for garnish
- ½ cup Raspberries
- Ice cube tray
- Zest off of 1 lemon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- To make ice cubes, divide raspberries among an ice cube tray. (Try to use large ice cubes molds to they melt slower.) Cover with water and freeze.
- Make the lemon syrup. Use a vegetable peeler to peel off the zest of the lemon instrips. Combine zest strips, sugar and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer until sugar dissolves. Let syrup cool and lemon peels infuse.
- Once cooled, combine syrup, Aperol, lemon juice, Cavit Rosé, and salt. Stir together with ice.
- Fill two classes with raspberry ice cubes and strain the drink mixture into the two glasses. Garnish with sprigs of mint.