Delightfully fresh and light – raspberries accompany light beer and Raspberry Vodka for a refreshing cocktail that is fabulous for summer!
- 1 can frozen Raspberry Lemonade concentrate
- 4 (12-ounce) bottles of Corona beer
- ½ cup Raspberry flavored Vodka
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, rinsed and drained
- Raspberries or lemon slices
- Add the frozen concentrate into a large pitcher. Add beer and Vodka and stir until frozen concentrate is completely dissolved.
- Pour mixture in individual glasses and top with fresh raspberries. Garnish as desired.