This healthy wholegrain Finger millet chocolaty cake with a drizzle of Nutella sauce is a real delight.
By Sanjeeta Kk
- ½ cup Finger Millet flour
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. Cocoa powder
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup curd/yogurt
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
- Sift the finger millet flour, all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon twice in a large vessel. Take another vessel and add curd, oil, milk and sugar in it, beat the liquid mixture with a fork till the sugar is dissolved.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C for about 10 minutes. Grease a round cake tin with oil.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet liquid mixture little by little and fold lightly making circular motions.
- Pour the cake batter into the greased cake tin and bake for 30 minutes or till the cake is done. Check the cake by inserting a clean knife in it, if it comes out clean the cake is fully baked.
- Dust the cake with powder sugar and enjoy the chocolaty treat.