Nothing could be easier than making these Quick Oat Cookies, without butter, flour or egg. And they are very, very healthy too.
By Ann Low
- 3 Ripe bananas (skinned), about 330g
- 150g Quick cooked oats (from PH)
- 50g Dried apricots or dried cranberries, cut to smaller pieces
- 50g Raisins
- Mash the bananas with a fork together with the quick oats.
- Add in dried apricots and raisins and mix well. Add a little more Quick Oats if you find the mixture too runny.
- Spoon the mixture with a spoon and drop it on the greased baking sheet.
- Bake at preheated oven at 180C for about 13-15 minutes.