PARTNER POST: October is National Seafood Month, reinvent your recipes with new ideas on how to feature potatoes and seafood in one dish.
Make a gluten free bread wrap in a fry pan featuring potatoes and wrap up with garlic butter, herbs, lemon, and lobster.
- ½ pound mashed potatoes (use dehydrated potato flakes to make this in no time at all)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 ounces Rice Flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- (1/4 cup) Splash of milk
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- ¼ Lobster Meat (this amount is for one wrap)
- 1 lemon (for garnish)
- Sift the flour, salt, baking powder together.
- Stir in the mashed potatoes/potato flakes and melted butter, adding milk, if necessary, to make it smooth.
- Knead until smooth on a floured surface.
- Roll dough into rounds that are about ¼ inch thick.
- Cook in a heated, well-oiled frying pan until browned on each side, flip as needed.
- In a small saucepan, on low heat, melt the butter. Add the garlic, simmer for a minute, and remove from heat. If using unsalted butter, add a pinch of salt.
- Roll it up the bread with lobster meat and drizzle with garlic butter, squeeze a lemon wedge, and enjoy! Sprinkle with fresh parsley, if desired.