This recipe is oh-so-easy to put together–just one bowl, and you can toss in whatever you have hiding in your pantry (just remember to adjust the sugar if you do candy bars).
By Amrita Rawat
It’s perfect for a last-minute guest or bringing a treat to a friend’s place to celebrate any small occasion…or, just satisfying a late night urge to bake.
- 3 sticks butter
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs, room temp
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- about ¾ cup white chocolate chips (more or less if you like/hate it)
- 1½ cups potato chips, crushed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and spray a 9x12 inch pan.
- Melt butter in a microwave or saucepan.
- Add brown sugar and stir with a spoon until thick.
- Add three eggs, one at a time and stir well after each addition.
- Add flour, vanilla, and salt.
- Then stir in white chocolate chips and potato chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and bake for 30-40 minutes or until browned on top, more browned on the sides, and the middle doesn't jiggle.
- Remove from oven and let cool before cutting.
- Sprinkle generously with crushed potato chips before serving.