Escape to a tropical island this winter with a creamy smoothie that is great as a refreshing snack or breakfast.
Piña Colada Cheesecake Smoothie
Have a refreshing day enjoying this creamylicious treat.
Author: Denise Browning
Recipe Type: Drink
- 1-1/4 cups vanilla yogurt (I used Dannon Light & Fit Non Fat)
- 1-1/4 cups light coconut milk (the real thing)
- 2 to 4 tablespoons sugar (or sugar substitute to taste)
- 2 ounces (about 57 gr.) cream cheese, softened (I used the light one)
- 3 cups frozen pineapple
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients well until smooth. Serve immediately with whole or crushed graham crackers on top (I served mine with cinnamon graham crackers). Enjoy!!!
This recipe was adapted from Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothies from Melissa’s Cuisine. According to Melissa, the original source of the recipe is The Royal Cook.