Even if your schedule has your family running in many different directions, a nutritious and pleasing dinner is only minutes away.
By Amy Casey
- 1 pound gnocchi, I like De Cecco Potato Gnocchi
- 1½ pounds extra large (21 - 25 per pound) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 - 3 tablespoons pesto, I like De Cecco Pesto alla Genovese
- Parmesan cheese, for serving
- Cook gnocchi according to the package directions. Drain and and place in a large bowl.
- Fill the same pot with 2 quarts of water and bring to a boil. Add shrimp and broccoli and cook for 3 - 4 minutes, until the shrimp is just cooked through and the broccoli is tender crisp. Drain and pour into bowl with gnocchi.
- Add 2 tablespoons of pesto to the gnocchi, shrimp and broccoli and toss to coat. Taste and add more pesto if desired. To serve sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.