Greek yogurt adds extra creaminess to this cheesecake and peanut butter fans will love the candy surprise.
By Abby Himes
- 1 pre-made Oreo Crust
- 10 (about) peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- 2 - 8oz blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the cream cheese to a mixing bowl and start to whip. Pour in the sugar and mix in. Add the eggs, one at a time and be sure they are blended in. Stop the mixer and scrape down the sides. Finally mix in the Greek yogurt.
- Arrange the unwrapped peanut butter cups in a circle in the center of the oreo crust and then pour the cheesecake batter over top. Fill just to the top, leave a little room. (There should be a little bit of batter left over, just a little)
- Place on a baking sheet and slide into the oven. Bake for 35-45 minutes until set but slightly jiggly, it will finish setting up as it cools. Place on a wire rack to cool for a little bit and then place in the fridge for an hour or two to cool down. ( I even put mine in the freezer for 10-15 mins to speed things up!)
- Top with whipped cream and extra chopped peanut butter cups, maybe even a drizzle of peanut butter syrup!