This is tasty, spicy, crunchy, and you can eat the whole bowlful for around 150 calories.
By Eleanor Jones
Whilst plain old fruit and veggies are delicious enough in their own right, I’m always looking for ways to spice them up a bit and make them more exciting. This oven roasted cauliflower is just the ticket – it’s tasty, spicy, crunchy, and you can eat the whole bowlful for around 150 calories.
- 300g cauliflower, cut into medium size florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp crushed chilli flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ a lemon (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Spread your cauliflower across a reasonably sized baking tray.
- Drizzle over the olive oil, and sprinkle the spices, salt, and finely minced garlic across the florets.
- Use your hands/a serving spoon to make sure each floret is evenly coated.
- Pop into the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until your cauliflower is crispy and golden around the edges.
- Squeeze the lemon across the florets (if you so wish!) and serve.