This delicious, semi-homemade dessert requires just four ingredients — and one of them is Nutella. What’s not to love?
By Dawn Myers
Nutella Cream Pie
This delicious, semi-homemade dessert requires just four ingredients -- and one of them is Nutella. What's not to love?
Author: Dawn Myers
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature (Philadelphia brand tastes best)
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 1 chocolate wafer pie crust
- Combine cream cheese and nutella in a mixing bowl and whip until well combined and fluffy.
- Fold in whipped cream one third at a time, until thoroughly combined.
- Pour mixture into pie crust. Cover in plastic wrap and freeze until solid.
- Remove from freezer about 10 minutes prior to serving. Melt a small amount of nutella to drizzle on top for “flair”.