PARTNER POST: Discover how delicious dairy-free sweet and savory cooking can be with DREAM Ultimate Almond.
No ice cream maker? No problem! Whip up this cool and creamy vegan dessert made with coconut milk and Dream’s new Ultimate Almond.
The new DREAM Ultimate Almond beverage can be found now at Whole Foods and soon at your local Sprouts. Click here for a coupon.
- 1 cup Dream Ultimate Almond
- ¾ cup brown or white sugar
- 1 Tablespoon corn syrup (can be omitted)
- ⅛ tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1 14 oz can full fat coconut cream or milk, chilled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or one vanilla bean scraped
- ½ cup Dream Ultimate Almond
- ½ cup honey, agave, or maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients and allow to cook, boiling for 10-15 minutes. Taste and adjust salt. Cool completely.
- Scoop out cream at the top of coconut milk can (leaving clear liquid) and whip on high until smooth and frothy.
- Add vanilla, almond milk, half of sweetener and salt. Taste and adjust sweetness.
- Place in a container lined with parchment paper and top with the cool caramel and swirl in.
- Freeze for about 4 hours for a soft-serve texture and overnight for firm ice cream. Scoop with a warm spoon for ease.