SPONSORED: We get excited about good food and great ingredients, so we’ve teamed up with Divine Flavor to bring you delicious recipes for each season made with their fresh produce.
This easy slow cooker fajita recipe is assembled mini flatbread pizzas with creamy white sauce. Topped with mini sweet peppers, the whole family will love having this for dinner.
I sure love easy recipes, how about you? This time of year is already so busy, who needs to make dinner time complicated too? I’m all for simplicity when it comes to meals, but that doesn’t mean they have to be boring or lack creativity or flavor. My easy slow cooker fajita recipe is a great addition to some flatbread & some creamy white sauce. My kids absolutely LOVE having a Flatbread Fajita Pizza for dinner. Check out how easy it is to make them.
One thing we always have in abundance in our house are these sweet Tribelli Peppers from Divine Flavor. We use them in almost every savory recipe we create, including this one. They are so versatile & add so much flavor to our meals.
Just look at all that gorgeous color. I don’t know about you, but I totally eat with my eyes & these just make me want to dive right in. The kids LOVE them.
I just add a whole bunch of these peppers sliced up with some onion, steak & seasonings to the slow cooker & cover. I let that cook for several hours & before I know it, it’s ready for me to add to the top of my flatbread. I’m telling you, it’s so incredibly easy to do & the flavor – WOW, absolutely INCREDIBLE!
Divine Flavor believes in growing better food for a better world & taking care of both its people and the environment. They produce fresh, non-GMO grown foods in nutrient-rich, never over-farmed soil.
- 2 lbs beef, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 2 lbs Tribelli Peppers (small sweet peppers) sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1-½ cups salsa
- 1 packet taco seasoning seasoning
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 ranch packet
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Add salsa to bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add beef, onion, bell pepper, tribelli peppers & taco seasoning. Cover.
- Cook LOW 6-8 hour or HIGH 3-4.
- Once meat is cooked, it’s time to prepare your pizzas
- Combine cream cheese & ranch packet & mix well
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the flatbread
- Add some cheese
- Top with cooked fajita ingredients from slow cooker
- Sprinkle with a little more cheese
- Broil approx 10 minutes or until cheese is melted & flatbread is browned