Mini Maple Chocolate Chip Pancake Muffins
You heard right. Pancake muffins, which will serve as the perfect breakfast-on-the-go all week long.
Author: Kim Hamill, adapted from Bakerella
Recipe Type: Desserts
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously grease a 24 cup mini muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar in a medium bowl. Sift together with a wire whisk.
- In another bowl, stir buttermilk, egg, maple syrup and melted butter until just combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir with a spoon until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Reserve a few chips to sprinkle on the tops.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes*.
- * If baking regular sized muffins, it will take about 16 minutes.