Marinated and chilled cauliflower florets play in the zesty, tangy tones and make a great side dish for hot weather.
By Ariel Rebel
Marinated Cauliflower with Graines à Roussir and Preserved Lemons
Marinated cauliflower florets play in the zesty, tangy tones and make a great side dish for hot weather.
Author: Ariel Rebel
Recipe Type: Side
- Cauliflower – small flowers 3 cups cooked for 10 min
- ¼ cup of green olives (about 10), finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 preserved lemon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh coriander leaves
- ½ teaspoon of powdered graines a roussir
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prep the cauliflower and keep only the florets. Measure about 3 cups of florets, steam them for 10 minutes.
- Mix all the other ingredients in a big salad bowl and then mix in your steamed cauliflower.
- Leave in the fridge for at least 1 hour.