Since the weather is so hot and humid, this homemade ice cream comes just at the right time.
By Ann Low
Mango is always one of my favourite tropical fruits. I bought some mangoes when they were in season at a very cheap price, come to a dollar a piece and they were very sweet. Since the weather is so hot and humid, this homemade ice cream just came on the right time.
- 300g Fresh Mangoes
- 100g Sugar - adjust sugar according to the sweetness of the fruits
- 140g Mango flavour yoghurt (1 small tub)
- 220g Non-dairy whipping cream (I used fresh topping cream from PH)
- Blend mangoes and sugar together until it becomes puree.
- Mix yoghurt with mango puree
- Whisk non-dairy whipping cream until stiff and mix into the mango mixture, mix thoroughly.
- Pour into container and freeze overnight until it's firm.