Sponsored Post: We have partnered with Java House, the makers of pure cold brew coffee made using time-honored, craftsman techniques, to share 5 ways to spruce up your morning coffee. Their liquid cold brew coffee concentrates can be enjoyed hot or cold for the best coffee flavor.
Spruce up your coffee routine with this easy, homemade mocha coffee. It can be made hot or cold with smooth-tasting cold brew.
As a mom and a business owner, coffee is not only my morning ritual, it is my “me time” and a pick me up on days I don’t get enough rest. And homemade cold brew, has never been easier for me while using Java House.
I love iced coffee, because it is convenient and ready in a jiffy! I made this iced mocha recipe in collaboration with Java House. Their Cold Brew Dual-Use Liquid Coffee Pods are AMAZING! The pods are cold brew coffee in concentrate form that can be enjoyed cold or hot.
Cold brew coffee differs from iced coffee, in that it is actually slowly steeped in cold water and can take up to 12 hours from start to finish. The result is an unbelievably smooth, less bitter, less acidic cup of coffee.
The Java House Cold Brew pods can also be enjoyed hot. Simply brew in your single-serve coffee machine or pour 8 ounces hot water over the concentrate and enjoy ? The pods can be purchased online or in store at Target and Walmart. For a complete list of stores, visit javahouse.com
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 Mocha Syrup 1 cup sugar 2 cups water 2 tablespoons cocoa powder 1 Java House Dual-Use Liquid Coffee Pod
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate Shavings
- 8 ounces water
- In a small sauce pot, bring water to a boil and add the sugar. Stir until sugar is fully dissolved. Remove from heat. Stir in the cocoa powder. Allow to cool completely before use.
- Pour the Java House Dual-Use Liquid Coffee Pod into a glass with 8 ounces cold water. Add 2 tablespoons mocha syrup. Add ice and top with chocolate shavings.